View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #149
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by erverg View Post
+1. I am really looking forward to an answer on that too.

Another thing, I can't figure out how book covers thumbnails are generated. All my ebooks have a cover on 1st page of the epub file, in the metadata and in a separated jpg file. However the PB602 library won't display some covers, whereas there is absolutely no issue on Calibre.

Anyone please could help ?

You can set Calibre "Settings->Save on Device" to all kinds of Folder management, but then you have to use the files tab instead of library.
AFAIK Thumbnails are only shown for epub files, definitely not for PDFs
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote