View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #22509
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Gonna save all my money and buy a GTO
Get a helmet and a roll bar and I'll be ready to go
Take it out to Pomona and let 'em know yeah, yeah
That I'm the coolest thing around
Little buddy, gonna shut you down
When I turn it on, wind it up, blow it out GTO

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp2sSc3mgKI )

It just seems like a 'Beach Boys' sort of morning... I really felt cheated when I learned the truth that the car companies and bike makers hired them to write these advertising songs. Thank goodness I learned that so many years later.

Good morning, everyone! Clear and bright Friday, warmed up to 9° now at 8am, so I'm pretty pleased. Gonna take my pony out of the barn and ride into Kyoto and do some shopping and some power walking. If I can just drop 0.1kg today I'll be a very happy camper. That will put me into the 83.+kg range for the first time in 30 years! But first, some Amad "English Breakfast" tea, a bowl of miso soup and half a grilled chicken breast... extra spicy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I have had a freaking metal stake jammed in my side, and have hit an oak tree at 50+ miles per hour.
We obviously have different ways of amusing ourselves....

Quote:
NONE OF THAT COMES CLOSE! Worst freaking pain ever! I literally jumped out of the chair a few times.
"Is it safe?" "Is it safe" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzw1_2b-I7A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
The crown? Yeah, no problem. Little bits of gold and diamonds that go all around the head. They don't usually have to staple it, to make it stay on.
Thanks. My keyboard really needed to be sprayed with tea... via my nose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Feeling better but the cough got worse today.
Glad to hear you're getting better. Often, the coughing is just the body's way of getting rid of the nasties that are still deep inside the alveoli. Sort of Mother Nature's Roto-Rooter.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote