View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #172
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
How many of you were pushed into electronic reading? One day my mrs came back up from the basement, where I keep my extensive library and she read me the riot act "get yourself into electronic book reading or we are going to be forced out of the house by your library. Electronic books take up a lot less space then these books do!" She exclaimed, after a bit of research I started with a Kindle three. Found Goodreads one day when I was attempting to enter google.com in the location bar and did not type it quite right. Funny way to make the acquaintance of the web site but that's the way it happened.
I found my way here via the Harvard Classics. I was looking for them online and found my way to the mobipocket files that they posted as and the rest is history.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote