View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 03:36 PM   #18527
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I started The Enchantment Emporium by Tanya Huff today; very nearly considered giving up before even reaching the end of the first chapter, as it had a far too big a focus on (mercifully off-screen) sex, with family-encouraged breeding plans and casual threesomes and more-somes between cousins and what not, for my taste (and not really what I expected from what I assumed was regular urban fantasy), but in chapter two the actual plot kicked in and I'm rather glad now I pressed onwards - I'm enjoying it a whole lot more than I expected, given the not-my-cup-of-tea-at-all beginning.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote