View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 06:57 PM   #68
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Case Logic Universal 6-7" eReader Folio

I received my Case Logic Universal 6-7" eReader Folio and thought I would pass along some early observations. I'm using it for my Kobo Aura HD. YMMV.

1. It's a snug fit! The top of the Aura comes to the very top of the case. As a result the 2 adjustable corner loops have to be pulled all the way up to attach the reader, which could be cumbersome if you have big hands/fingers. The Kobo takes up all the width of the case as well. The pull loops do not cover the power/sleep button! However, the left side stabilizing clamp that holds the bottom of the reader does cover the micro USB input connection (but not the micro SD card slot). Therefore you won't be able to connect via USB with the case attached. Finally, the case closes nicely with the elastic band.

2. It's not a sleep cover case, and it's not advertised as such.

3. The inside of the case (right side) has a "grippy", almost non-skid type surface. However, and some folks will no doubt not like this, the design of the case does add bulk to the overall package. Doesn't bother me.

4. The kick-stand seems very stable as long as the surface you have it resting on is also stable. This is a great feature I see myself enjoying.

Even though it's bulkier than the Kobo Sleep Cover, I do like the Case Logic folio slightly better due to the build quality and additional features included.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Case-Logic 006.JPG
Views:	461
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	105897   Click image for larger version

Name:	Case-Logic 005.JPG
Views:	457
Size:	187.6 KB
ID:	105898   Click image for larger version

Name:	Case-Logic 004.JPG
Views:	504