View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:18 AM   #68
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Also, when it's warm in the house, the lights/lamps just add to the heat. Somehow I don't think the PW will contribute much to the temperature in the house - which is a good thing.
On a couple of over 40C degree evenings over the past few weeks here in Sydney, my Kobo Glo has been the only light on in the house, and that's because I was sitting in the lounge room reading my book on it

The Glo didn't heat up at all, although I placed it on a cushion just at the right distance and right height for me not to have to hold it, but sufficient to just touch it to turn the page.

Re the original question - I would only buy a lit ereader again - because I need the light and the small reading lights just don't do the job.

I'm waiting for Sony's lit ereader to be released and I'll get that. Kobo's firmware is still a work in progress imo.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote