View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:01 PM   #64
Anabana
Zealot
Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire 7" & 10"; 11"(?)-12" Lenovo laptop
I bought a Nook Glowlight just before Christmas. It's only my 2nd eReader, but I'm already addicted. Overhead lighting, lamps, etc., never seem to be without shadows or reflection. The Nook Glow has eliminated all that. My only other eReader, a Libre Pro, is now my MP3 player for both music and audiobooks. Of course, I'd love to have it all in one unit, but meanwhile, they both fit well in my shoulder bag when travelling....
So no, I can't imagine buying another eReader that is not front-lit.
Anabana is offline   Reply With Quote