Thread: PRS-600 Brick & Mortar Stores
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 06:38 AM   #7
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyPie View Post
Then I went to the Sony store, where I could compare the 2 ...but they charged a serious restocking fee if I were to change my mind about my purchase. My point here?

Well...I wanted to make darn sure of which reader I was going to buy, and I didn't want to pay a ridiculous 'restocking fee' if I decided for whatever reason I didn't want the model.... I'd check the return policy with whomever you buy from, so you're aware ....just in case!
I did and that's one of the reasons I bought from Crutchfields. I'm pretty sure I'll love it since many consider it to be btwn the 505 & 700, and since I love both of my readers, I'll surely love this one as well.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote