View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 11:25 AM   #26
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
You'd have to ask whoever maintains the server about totals - but just for the Sony-formatted books there are 101 pages of (I think) 30 books linked per page. If we pretend the average book size is around ~500 Kb (I think it is more) that would still amount to 101*30*500=~1.5 Gb of data for just LRF formatted books.
So you are suggesting that there would be a torrent which downloads all the books? If so, I'm not sure about this idea... as I don't want to d/l the full library just to get one or two books that I might want.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote