Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #919
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by anacreon View Post
Thank you. I decided to try compressing with kobo utilities again after deleting a couple of dispensable books (the database went down from 262 to 256 Mb), and checking it (ok): it worked, and the compressed database is now 239 Mb. It still needs slimming, so I'll try your expert version tomorrow.
How much space do you have free on the devices disk? I am pretty sure the compress works by copying the database to another file and then compressing that. That means to work, it needs at least the size of the database file free on the devices disks.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote