View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:09 PM   #4054
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
I have 2 PRS350 and do not suffer this problems. My suspicion is as I wrote a couple of times here that a specific option switched on or off and/or one or the other specific book in combination with PRS+ could cause those troubles.

I for example never use the predictions of time until the end of the chapter. A, and I use my own version of PRS+ (ZORK) which I think I will not develop any further because it does anything I need. Except custom dics. But with an additional customized Paperwhite this problem is solved for me that way.

A
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote