View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
That was actually one of yesterday's - I bought it then. Looking at my orders I see that I only bought one today, "Death at Wentwater Court" by Carola Dunn, the first in a detective series set in the 1920s which sounds quite entertaining.

EDIT: Reading through today's offers more carefully, I've just bought another: Ninety Degrees North: The Quest for the North Pole - the story of the early history of arctic exploration, which sounds very interesting.

Last edited by HarryT; 12-29-2012 at 04:16 PM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote