View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:41 AM   #12
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I am looking forward to reading this. I find this sort of thing interesting as well, crich. I have a medical condition that was created my modern science (a drug 'allergy' which came about because they tried to hijack a not really used enzyme in the body in order to break down the drug and then realized that some people had a genetic deficiency of this enzyme which would not have affected their lives in any way unless they were either given this drug or bitten by a certain South American tree frog) and I think that as medicine progresses, we will see more such things. They'll solve one problem but create a while different one! Look at the rise in food allergies. People are being exposed to stuff they never would have been exposed to before and their bodies are over-reacting to it.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote