View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #24
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I've never been able to run Active Content on my PW all of which runs fine on my KK. I rely on my KFHD7-32 for all my apps. I use my PW only for reading eBooks.

Frankly, I can't even run my Osnova bibles on the PW and they run fine on my KK. I now rely on my AcroBible on the KFHD7-32.

One feature which runs on my PW in addition to the regular dictionary is my Bible Encyclopedia. I use it with my NIV and One Year Bible on the PW.

I suspect the Bible Encyclopedia may be incompatible with Active Content but will stick with the former since the latter is totally obsolete anyway compared to Apps for the KFHD7-32.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote