View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 11:44 AM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Heh, you've hit upon one of the reasons I tend to take them off once I've read them.

I also use a collection, and inside it I sort them in the order I plan to read them. That way all I have to remember is the name of the book I just read, and start the next one on the list.

That works fine if you either want to read them in the order you get them or you don't really care about the order, but sometimes something will come along and push to the front of the line, which disrupts things a bit.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote