View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #290
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
First ever glitch with our Literati. Loaded some new books via Calibre and everything disappeared. I can see the books on the SD card when inserted into my computer, but on the Literati, all is blank.

I'm going to fool with it a bit this evening, but not worried if it's a goner. We've had it 8 months and only paid $12. At $1.50 per month, I'd say we got our moneys worth.
It is probably ok, just didn't read the card. Try a reset or rebooting your reader.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote