View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #36
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
I've posted version 1.0.5 with a DST fix.

Here in Canada (or at least in my part of Canada), daylight savings time kicked in last weekend, and subsequently, I started noticing that my plugin was not setting the book timestamp in the cache correctly. I've added the logic to account for DST when I set the timestamp.

NOTE: You may not notice any behaviour changes using the previous version if you don't use the Sony driver "Use author sort for author" setting. If you do have this setting enabled, you'll probably notice with plugin 1.0.4 that the author value for books placed on the Books List will have regressed to the Sony standard "FN LN" form. This update fixes that.
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote