View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 07:42 PM   #7
L1Wulf
Enthusiast
L1Wulf began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by flumbo
Easiest way to shop on connect is to go to Amazon, find a book you like, switch back to connect and see if it is available.
That's exactly the way to do it. If you have an Amazon account, and you're willing to invest some time marking off books you own, as well as rating them, you can get some decent suggestions.

I agree with the OP regarding the fiction available. It seems that none of my favorite fantasy authors are available, but I've managed to find a couple new authors that (I'm hoping) will become new favorites. Additionally, I've been considering using up the last of my credit for some nonfiction, but I've got enough to read right now that I'll likely wait until the last minute before my credit expires to decide where to use it up.

There are other book sites out there that may provide additional resources for finding alternates; unfortunately, their names escape me right now. So much to do and think about now that I've got my reader piled on top of trying to read even more than I used to... What a wonderful dilemma to be in.
L1Wulf is offline   Reply With Quote