View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 08:35 PM   #793
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by user743 View Post
In the online help page for removing borders. the picture of the preview shows the title cut in half (look closely). but in the picture of the results its not cut in half.

what's going on???

is that the effect of a quick preview maybe?
@user743--good eye! You're not supposed to look behind the curtain! It's not a quick preview issue--the Windows GUI preview should exactly match what you get in the PDF output. But the GUI screenshot posted on my border removal help page was taken using a newer version of k2pdfopt than the other conversions shown earlier on that page (I should update them to make them all consistent). The default value for -crgh was probably tweaked between versions, or I slightly modified the column detection algorithm between versions, resulting in the change. See the help page on column detection.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote