View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #10
JeremyBenson
Writer and Blogger!
JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyBenson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
Are you talking about something like Geronimo Stilton books?

http://geronimostilton.com/upload/as...274/3328-2.jpg

I have seen milder examples used in novels (for adults), but found it a bit obnoxious. One of the big issues is that every author does things differently since there are very few conventions on the use of styled text within the body of the text.
That looks really cool. If that was turned into some darker illustrated anime style stuff I think that would be very close to something I would read

I hadn't seen it done yet, but everything that I purchase is in straight novel format, lol.
JeremyBenson is offline   Reply With Quote