View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #20
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sven View Post
@KevinShort:
Thank you for your feedback. I am a bit surprised that there is an offset on the touchscreen of the Glo. I guess your script reads the /dev/input/event1 as my app does. Since I don't have an Glo, I am relying on my virtual Kobo only, and there it works fine, at least on my PC. Nevertheless, I will have a look into it.
I took a quick look at your code, and I think I've found the cause of the touch offset problem.
in KoboTouchInput.java, line 260:
Code:
start = new Point(600 - ypos, xpos);
The Glo's Y resolution is 758, while the Touch's is 600. To work on the Glo, the code needs to be:
Code:
start = new Point(758 - ypos, xpos);
The same change must also be made on lines 209, 230, and 277.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote