View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #8
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
It's not a problem to sideload apps. I have several on my KF.
Side loading Apps is more time consuming than download them off a App store direct and a hell of a lot more convenient,I only side load Apps i download off internet web pages.And even then i download them strait to my tablet and open them with astro file manger.

The average person cant be bothered or wont have the brains to do such a task every time they want a App.

There are almost no reviews for Apps and it will take months ,if not 1 + year to have a good quantity of reviews for them so you can make a good choose.

Last edited by darksaber35; 09-08-2012 at 05:09 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote