View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 05:12 AM   #40
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDog View Post
We love the "Eyre Affair"/ "Lost in a good book" series by Jasper Fford. Almost makes you want to read classic literature to learn the back story of the literature characters that show up.
Oh yes, add that one to my list, too, though I found the last one to be a bit of a letdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDog View Post
Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child have a series of books featuring "Agent Pendergast" that are fun.
I am a bit behind with this series, but yes, it is quite good. The first one (Relic) was one of the very rare books that ever freaked me out.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote