View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 01:17 PM   #4
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I use it all the time. For the Kindle, there is no software that needs to be downloaded. When you borrow a Kindle ebook, the library will provide a link to Amazon, where you will be prompted to download the book. Once you download it to your Kindle, it will appear on your list of books on your Manage Your Kindle page, and from there you can download it to any Kindle app or device.

As for the long wait lists, that doesn't bother me at all. Your library will allow you to create a wish list, which is unlimited, and a hold list, which will be limited to a few titles. When a book you have on hold becomes available, you will receive an email. If you end up with a lengthy wish list like I have (100+ titles at the Chicago Public Library), there is always something available for download.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote