View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:51 AM   #421
DigitalWarS
DigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a TexanDigitalWarS might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
RE point 1 .... you can remove the black bar at the bottom of the screen that only appears when you've got the reading light on by:

Settings
Light, Sleep & Power
Light Indicator appears: Clear (NOT Solid)

I think that Kobo should explain what Solid and Clear mean in that section because until it's pointed out it doesn't really make sense.
TU, lynx.

One other thing : when I select a word and dictionary shows up, how do I get out of it? There is no "close" button.... I use to go to "search" icon and then I have the "X" button... Pretty annoying...
Then...turning pages gets me nuts, sometimes it goes back, sometimes swype only refreshes and page stays the same, it's crazy...

Last edited by DigitalWarS; 01-22-2013 at 11:56 AM.
DigitalWarS is offline   Reply With Quote