View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:27 AM   #196
CrazyCoder
Zealot
CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CrazyCoder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (10th gen), Kobo Libra 2, Onyx Leaf2 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuongxuanhieu View Post
Hi everybody. Very happy to do it my self. I do step by step one again and anything well. Now I can read epub file on my Kindle paperwhite. Thanks CrazyCoder.
P/S : I can't change down/up selection on setting... Example : Text font, interline spacing (%), Min space width (%), paper margin ... because not virtual keyboard appear. Hope CrazyCoder release a new update soon. How can I change it thought keymap.ini? Text size very small and difficult to read.
Swipe up/down. Did you read help.png?
CrazyCoder is offline   Reply With Quote