View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:15 AM   #48
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztush View Post
This is the screen shot of Blio without book margin (with Blio's sofware margin). The margins and line sapces are smallter than iBooks and I prefer Blio to iBooks.
Blio also squeezes lines together and this is where apps like Bluefire shine, because that particular aspect is customisable. Seems like each app has different things it allows you to customise. I will continue to persist with Blio do a degree, as our local library has plans to acquire some other e-lending software which uses it. I'm so far not that impressed with the one they went with, hardly any decent books at all. Certainly nothing off the best-seller list. I wish they would go overdrive. But thats another issue and off-topic.

I am trying my hardest to adapt to ibooks. Reason? I like the bookmarking between devices, and sometime soon, Stanza will be unusable on the phone. I also like the bookmarking of the Kindle app, as well as the cloud storage of your books. I can see a future time when I will only use those two apps on my iphone and iPad. As it is, I am brinking on deleting Stanza (deep breath!) from my iphone. Its still the best of the bunch but I don't want to get caught short. If push comes to shove and I can't live without it, I have Stanza 3.1 on my retired 3GS which I've downgraded to 4.3, and would use that only as a reading and audio device.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote