View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #7
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Ok Galaxy Player 5 owners I need your help.

I'm getting one next week from Amazon as well as a 32gb card & case.

I am pretty much a newbie to this, so I have a few questions.

What is the best way to get stuff on the player? How much available space is there? I have a bit over 5gb of music as well as ebooks.

Is there enough room to load my music onto the player? if so I can do that and just load my books onto the card. Or can I load both ebooks & music onto the card and access them that way.

Now I have and use Sony reader software, is there any other reader software that would work well with the player or should I download the mobile version of it to the player.

Does anyone use Kies? How does that work.

Any other helpful tips you can give me I would appreciate.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote