View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #160
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I just turned on my PW to see if I could find a dark image to compare with yours, which ghosting looks very bad BTW. I opened a book and it initially displayed the text as all centered! I've never ever had the happen before. I paged forward and backward and it went away though. FW glitch I guess.
My two Paperwhites actually seem to flow/format the exact same book (both downloaded off the same Cloud source file) differently. Identical font size, font style, margin and line spacing settings. They will start off on the same page (word for word, line for line), but after a few pages they decide to space a paragraph mark differently, and end up a few lines off from each other.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote