Thread: PRS-T1 Odd USB problem
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
TAG_Keri
TAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: sony PRS-T1, Prs350, Kindle3Gwifi, MiGear
For Rupor:
No SD card, I only keep 2 or 3 books on the reader at any one time. I keep my books backed up on the PC. I always eject the reader before I remove the cable. My external HD is only used for backup, so it's very rarely connected, and even then I eject it before removing the cable. I have tried it with all my books so I doubt it is an .epub or .txt issue.
It's no problem really, just wondering if anyone else had this. It's confined to the T1. The Kindle, 350 and the MiGear are OK. My OS is Win7 Ult.
Thanks anyhow for your time in replying.

/Hangs head in shame to admit I own an MiGear, but it was my first Reader and I wanted a cheapie to see if I liked using Readers.
// My story and I'm stickin' to it

Last edited by TAG_Keri; 03-31-2012 at 06:50 PM. Reason: clarity
TAG_Keri is offline   Reply With Quote