View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 08:22 AM   #15
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Actually, I started reading them because the author ended up on Fandom Wank
Sorry, I got 3 questions.
1. What the hell is a Fandom Wank ?
2. What the hell is wangst ?
3. What the hell is screed ?
I thought I knew everything there was to English, but people keep thinking up new words all the time... Mostly geeky people it seems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudy View Post
Tease.
<Enkidu dances the Dance of The Seven Veils, stopping at the seventh veil, and then at the disappointment and frustration of the audience retreats - stage left, followed by loud whistles, catcalls and demands for an encore>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudy View Post
Come on, spill! I want titles and authors here. :-)
Well OK, I'll give you what I can remember.
The story with the werewolf was called "Lupine Dreams" and the werewolf was called Dagomarus (no idea about the author). I think you can find it (maybe in parts) on the above mentioned newsgroup and repository. You should be aware however this story includes some pretty kinky stuff, including bestiality - well that's kind of unavoidable in a werewolf love story. Basically, Dagomarus is an ex Roman soldier now permanently in wolf form, but he is still sentient and retains his memories, and can communicate telepathically when he chooses to, so he and a human woman fall in love in spite of his "condition". The story is sex-oriented but I liked the tragic werewolf story (and the ill-fated romance) better than the sex... I was kind of rooting for the werewolf but the story doesn't end with him (I dont want to give too much away to you)... Anyway if you can handle the kinkiness it's not bad. If you can't find it online PM me and I'll see if I still have it somewhere and send it to you via some upload site, provided you can prove you're over 18 somehow (cause I don't want to land in a heap of trouble otherwise)...
The one about the FBI agent was the 3rd or 4th of 4 parts of Veronica Beacher's series about the FBI agent Gwen Ryan, you should be able to find that on Amazon or somewhere, Google it.
It's similar in style to the aforementioned Argus (sexual domination that is), but it also doubles as a half-decent crime story.
Basically, you've got a rookie greenhorn FBI agent who through 4 books progresses to become an experienced FBI agent and the scourge of white slavers, and also manages to get into a lot of trouble along the way when she gets literally screwed so she also progresses from complete sexual innocent to sexual submissive to sexual dominant. Some scenes are pretty hard, so I really hope everyone reading this thread about adult themed books is an ADULT !

P.S.
Totally besides the topic, does anyone know what those cheap / trashy / short ninja novels I read as a kid might be called (so I can look at them again) ?
I think they were American in origin, might have even been named something like the American ninja or something, and the main character was a white guy who had perfect ninja training, perfect martial skills, perfect 6th sense (and 7th and 8th too !), was perfectly heroic and perfectly handsome, and he spent his days fighting villains mostly with his hands and his shurikens and seducing beautifull women at the same time, kind of a James Bond / Bruce Lee mix ?
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote