View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
The strange and confusing part is that my 902(and 602) would not remember the last page on the 2.0.2 firmware but has every time since i changed to the 2.0.3 new firmware.

But let me ask- are you turning it off or letting it turn off automatically? Im not sure because I cant test it now but it might be that it(and the 602) didnt start remembering until I let the device turn it self off.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote