View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 05:39 AM   #5
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pynch View Post
I assume the full-width size of it was used to be readable in the small cover pictures that online shops use, but I don’t think that’s necessary.
Conventional wisdom seems to say that the title and author should be readable at thumbnail size. I've seen people argue that it's not necessary because when browsing, the title & author name are listed, but that's not universally true - the Kindle Android app, for example, displays a list of book covers at the bottom of the home page.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote