View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #7
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimr View Post
I've successfully added books via bluetooth, using my blackberry bold...and I didn't need to connect it to my computer to sync. However, what it did do was dowload only the book I was adding at the time, and removed all the others from my Kobo. So, I had to resync my Kobo using bluetooth again, this time clicking all the books in my 'I'm reading' list. Of course, that reset all the bookmarks to whatever was on the home site. I haven't tried it again since that day...too much work. The Kobo web site seems to store bookmarks and info about our reading list that doesn't sync well with the Kobo...either by direct sync or bluetooth sync. I've stopped updating my Kobo desktop software with the main site for that same reason...it keeps changing the bookmarks on my Kobo and/or resets 'finished' books to 'new'.
Sounds like a total pain. I agree that the desktop software needs to be fixed...asap. I want to be able to update my reader with the books I just purchased, not the ones I've already finished.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote