View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:02 AM   #15906
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
And the first one, "How I Proposed To My Wife: An Alien Sex Story" is splendid. I am very pleased that I bought this one.
That is one on my to be bought list. If you ever get a chance to see John Scalzi in person, do so. He's quite good. I saw him when he came near by on his Redshirts tour. He did mention the Alien Sex Story.

One thing I really want to get borrow from the library is the Redshirts audiobook. It is narrated by Will Wheaton and from the way Scalzi described the sound effects, it sounds quite funny.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote