View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #40
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
It's all working nicely now, thank goodness.
@New
Can you please tell me what settings, fonts, etc you use for the Screen Dim and Moon+ settings on the SGP5? That would save me alot of fiddling around, to have a starting point. I probably don't need syncing between devices.
I'll compare the Samsung and the KF, but mostly I'll stick with the DXG at home and the K3 on weekends.
I almost wish that I had daily commute so that I'd have an excuse to spend more time with the SGP5.
Sorry took so long, but start with what Blossom said for the Screen Dim Settings, I set up 2 nights and 2 days because you can
As for the Moon + settings there are soooo many I can't list them all, but start with default settings, look at visual settings to change themes, you can make your own and name it.
new is offline   Reply With Quote