View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #8
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
I don't see why anyone is being harsh with the two customers who received the extra iPads. They both tried contacting BB, one got no response and the other was told he didn't have 5 iPads, only one.
What are they to do, pay to ship back 4 iPads, hoping someone will know what to do with them? We all know BB customer service is incompetent, can you imagine the run-around you would get if you tried to escalate up the ladder, only to be told that there is nothing they can do? Because there never is, really.
If the customers tried to contact BB and were later told, through a third party, that they can keep the iPads, then what is the problem. As for the other customer that was told he only has one, I would hold onto the items and try one last time to contact customer service before I considered them mine.

I see nothing that the two customers did wrong. Well, it wasn't really the customer that wrote in first, it was the girlfriend, but still.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote