View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #97
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
Hmmm, one thing to "note" on the Note, if you are taking photos outside on a windy day, keep a good hold on it! Mine "caught wind" (no doubt thanks to the nice big screen) and was nearly ripped out of my hands this morning as I was trying to take a few quick shots of the handrails our contractor just installed!
I learned the hard way when I was working on the wildfires out West (TX, OK, NM, ...) some years ago, that a part of the problem is the fierce and shifting winds and if you have a hat on or even a handheld of any kind it should have a strap or tether on it.

It is a real mess sometimes. The winds are strong which causes problems with the fires, but then you add to that the updraft from the fires, and you get all manner of twisting of the air currents and things take flight whether they are made to or not.

You have to be careful with the door on things also.

Last edited by SeaKing; 06-19-2012 at 05:25 PM.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote