View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #14
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
I've never read Dune. I tried it many years ago, but I couldn't get into it. I've been thinking of getting it another chance. But tell me that I have to pay $14.99 when someone else gets to pay $4.90? It makes me less inclined to buy it. And at $14.99 for the Kindle edition, I'll read it in paperback.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote