View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 07:36 AM   #13
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pboss View Post
Nice comparison. I'm still thinking about a P360 and I find every piece of information here useful in some way. I'm agree that ergonomics and weight do matter quite a lot, especially in the long run.
The PB360 is a really great reader, but if I were forced to choose only one reader at this point, I would go with the Sony PRS-300 (note that I don't use the dictionary, notetaking or accelerometer features on the 360, so that's probably why)
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote