View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
At fictionwise Pandora's star is available in the following formats: [Secure eReader (recommended)/Mobipocket/Microsoft Reader/Adobe PDF]

These are all DRM'd (secure) versions, and theoretically only the Adobe PDF would be loadable on the Sony 600. But I would never choose a PDF for an ebook.

I would choose the Microsoft Reader version (.lit) and deDRM it using clit (convert lit) and use Calibre to convert to either lrf or epub (I prefer lrf).

You can find clit by using a google search.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote