View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 05:51 AM   #89
xor_
Zealot
xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
Did you just use already available binaries and combined them in some way? Or did you modify the sources? If this one is the case you should also share them.
I compiled from github. On the binary side, I think I used the modified einkfb.c/.h from your KPV fork straight up. On the Lua side there was some fiddling involved, which is all inside the .zip.

The main difference between the upstream source and what we use now is in inputevent.lua and gesturedetector.lua, as they added a bunch of stuff and I haven't merged that yet. I was going to look into that, but I'll be happy to let you take over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola
More in general, am I right that with Koreader there is no dictionary and no highlights/annotations?
There actually is a dictionary in there.The sdcv binary is StarDict. But i haven't looked into that yet, as my main priority has been to get the basics working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor
@xor_: kill -STOP and kill -CONT nickel doesn't work?
It works, but not if we run koreader in between.
xor_ is offline   Reply With Quote