View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 02:36 AM   #83
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Hi xor_ ! Good work
Did you just use already available binaries and combined them in some way? Or did you modify the sources? If this one is the case you should also share them.
I'll take a look at this very shortly, and I'll try to mainline at least Glo support in upstream KOReader. If you share the sources (as you're required by the GPL) I'll avoid to duplicate your efforts.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote