View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #80
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by xor_ View Post
If anyone wants to try on the Touch/Mini, replacing this one file may be all that's needed. But I'm not sure.

The file goes into the frontend/ui subdirectory.
xor, this seems to do the trick: thank you ever so much! I tried with your "basic" version, and basically nothing worked, it was not registering the taps. But replacing that file did the trick.

On the landscape mode: I was stuck, too, but then realised that if you call the top menu by tapping at was the top in portrait mode (so the centre of the left margin in landscape mode), there is where the taps are registered, so by tapping along that side I managed to get back to the home menu. Played around with this for a bit, and you can obtain all the functions that are normally in the top menu. However could not get the bottom menu to go back to portrait mode. Reopening the file in question would still give it in landscape mode, even after a reboot, so those files now seem stuck in landscape mode permanently.

Having said that, I am reporting these issue for info, as I am delighted at being able to read a pdf file properly!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote