Thread: Touch Unable to view Book
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:51 PM   #8
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenween View Post
I happened on this thread looking for an answer with a similar problem with my Kobo Glo (firmware version .31): the reader opens the book, but when I try to turn the page it acts as though I was creating a bookmark on the page (the little angle folding at the top right) and goes straight to the home.
This book seems fine on my Glo with firmware 2.3.2. I have paged through from beginning to end, and can adjust the margins, linespacing, justification and fonts. The only oddity is that there is no table of contents. Maybe someone else with firmware 2.3.1 could try it?
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote