View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #15
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
Eww Comcast. The worst 6 months of my life was when we had them.
I have many, many stories of their incompetence, but I won't regale with you all that (though my favorite is how they said they were going to have a to dig a trench to get a line out to us until another comcast guy came out and noticed we already had a line connected to our house, which of course we'd been telling them all along).

But anyway, they pretty much suck, but QWEST was other option, and they are even worse.
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote