View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 03:55 AM   #11
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
h1+p, h2+p, h3+p {text-indent:0;} always works for me using extra css during conversion. No need for regex unless there is a conflicting style, and I haven't run into that yet personally.
i tried that on a book containing 2 separate novellas, with heuristics also on to mark up the chapters.
It patched up only 1 of the 2 stories.
On inspection in sigil the one that did not patch had a text indent value set in inches? - something like 0.15in - in its default style
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote