View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 10:38 PM   #94
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Would it be possible to make a custom composite column that limits the text you can add?

Example: I now use the "tri-state boolean" to keep track of read/to-be-read/reading books. But, I'd like to use the normal boolean for other columns. But I can't have both (or can I?).
An enumeration column type will be in the next release.

When you create the column, you specify the comma-separated list of valid values. The true list of valid values is None + the supplied list, and for this reason you cannot provide an empty value in the list. The default value for the column is None.

Last edited by chaley; 12-02-2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: I had to put None back in to make lots of things work
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote