View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #11
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Very much listening!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjssilva View Post
I have just went to borders to see the new PRS-600. The unit they have there has an awful display. It looked very washed out. I was really disappointed as I really like the idea of making annotations to my books and papers (I am a university teacher, when I read a paper I make many annotations on them).

Then, I was visiting engadget and came across a very interesting video on a new technology to add a pen to "any" screen.

Note that this thing does not add an extra layer to the screen. Wouldn't it be nice to see an ebook reader with this technology (or something similar)? That would probably mean a thicker region on the top of the screen (to house the sensor), but I can live with that if I get the touchscreen with good image quality

Maybe Robert, from Astak, should take a look on this. He is well known for listening to forum members. Robert, are you listening?
Dear pjssilva

Yes, I also have heard from reviewers that the new PRS-600 gives a rather washed-out look to the screen!

Something HAS to be done.

I will take your video and send it to my boss and the factory both!!

I am intently listening!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote