View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #12
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
Looks normal, and acceptable, to me, too, but maybe you too can be one of the users who demands, and gets, 6 or more replacements. Oh, and I don't see any pink on the screen shots.
I plainly see pink and dark hues, I've seen and had worse. Normal..... sure, being a normal paperwhite is merely acceptable. It boils down to what you can live with. I returned 4 units before I received one that the colors were faint enough that it was not a distraction while reading. Find it amazing some don't see colors , I don't know if that's a blessing or curse. Heres hoping the 2nd gen will address the persistent screen issues.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote